Once you have selected the program you would like to attend, scroll down this page, click on the banner of program, and fill out the one page online registration form. This reserves your spot on the program.
Be sure to check your e-mail for a link to the Online Application form, explained in Step 2.
Follow the link provided in the e-mail and fill out the one-page Online Application.
If you’re under 18 years of age, you will need to provide information from a parent or legal guardian.
Once submitted, our admissions staff will process your information. At this point, you are officially applied for the program!
Next, you’ll need to check your e-mail and follow the link to a downloadable PDF file of Waiver and Medical Forms.
● Download the PDF document.
● Fill out the form digitally.
● Print it out.
● Obtain all necessary signatures. (If you are under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign as well)
● Mail all of the completed and signed forms to our NGT Main Office.
Alternatively, you can fax all signed forms to our NGT Main Office, but please bring the physical copy with you on the first day of the program.
Depending on the preferred payment option in selected on the application, please make the full tuition payment by the indicated payment deadline.
● Check: Please mail your check to our main office (address available in the Waiver Forms packet)
● Online Payment: Use the PayPal link provided after completing the application form to make your payment online.
Full tuition payment must be received before the first day of your program.
If you have any questions about payment plans, scholarships, payment methods, or transportation issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NGT Participant Agreement
To join any NextGen Trainings course, all participants must agree to the following:
● Must be 16 years of age or older (if under 18, must have the appropriate forms signed by parent or legal guardian).
● Application Process must be fully completed, including all required forms filled and signed.
● Payment must be completed before commencement of the camp.
● Willing to invest fully throughout the camp in every lesson and activity.
● Cigarettes, illegal substances, and alcohol are not permitted at any NextGen Trainings program.
If you have any questions, please:
Email us at:
Call us at: